Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baseball Time!

Blastball has officially started. Colton has really been looking forward to it. I think he is extra excited since Mike is the coach this season. Here are a few pics I took at his first game and a short video clip of him hitting the ball. On the video I turned to watch where the ball went, but I forgot they throw extra balls out so the kids can practice fielding. You can't tell which ball is his, but his hit was good.



Colton playing first base

Throwing the ball to home

3 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

Great shots. I love the way The Big C wears his pants and long stockings. It reminds me of the way I use to wear mine as a kid, and the way Pro baseball players use to wear them.

I really love to see Colton run. He burns up the baseline!

Granny A said...

Way to go Colton. You are great.
I love the way he looks in his uniform. He's the best looking kid there!!! That's how he will look when he grows up and becomes a famous baseball player. WOW!!

Laurie said...

Great hit Colton! Looks like you made it to 1st base too! It's sooo cool for Colton to have his Daddy as his coach--looks as though he must be giving Colton some good pointers. I love that uniform--it looks super on him!