I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
Good pictures. I hope that Colton and Carson will always be close. We'll see you in a few weeks.
Great to see Mike and the boys on the blog. Enjoyed the pictures. Keep them coming. Love the blog.
Traci and Mike,
You have two beautiful boys. Hug them close and post more soon.
Love,
Aunt Linda & Uncle John
Love the pics of all three boys. I wish I could get a good pic of mine! Ethan would have died seeing Spiderman!
Spiderman wears his pants tight like Unlce Mark!
Post a Comment