What really happy boys Colton and Carson are. Looks like bath time is enjoyed by both of them. I wonder if Mom and Dad enjoy giving them baths? A neat video.
Love the video. They will enjoy having baths together occasionally. Can't wait to see them again. Keep the postings up. Really enjoy seeing all that is happening.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
3 comments:
What really happy boys Colton and Carson are. Looks like bath time is enjoyed by both of them. I wonder if Mom and Dad enjoy giving them baths? A neat video.
Love the video. They will enjoy having baths together occasionally.
Can't wait to see them again.
Keep the postings up. Really enjoy seeing all that is happening.
This is great. Carson is such a happy baby!
Uncle Mark
Post a Comment