Traci, What sweet boys you have.That is the cutest laugh I have ever heard. I wish we lived by you. I hope I am also Blessed with a sweet grand baby someday!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
I love that laugh! He has such a good time with brother. Colton can make him happy when no one else can. He is such a good big brother!
I can't wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks. I really do enjoy seeing these videos and pictures
Great video. Now that Carson is sitting up, he and Colton can do a lot of things together and it will be fun watching them. Keep the videos coming.
Traci,
What sweet boys you have.That is the cutest laugh I have ever heard. I wish we lived by you. I hope I am also Blessed with a sweet grand baby someday!
Aunt Nancy
What a great video! I love Carson and Colton! I hope they will always be best freinds.
Uncle Mark
Post a Comment