We had a very busy Easter weekend! Colton had a baseball game on Saturday morning and then we went two Easter egg hunts. The first one had lots of bounce houses/slides, but I forgot to take my camera. Luckily I remembered my camera for the second Easter egg hunt. We then went over to Granny B's house to dye Easter eggs. I had to work Saturday night so I slept Sunday morning while Mike, Colton, and Carson went to church with Granny B and PaPa. I did sacrifice some sleep to go over and have Easter dinner and hunt Easter eggs that afternoon before going back to work Sunday night. I calculated that I got approximately 3 1/2 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period. That is definitely the downside to working weekend nights!
Colton with the Easter Bunny
"Who took all my eggs?"
Colton, Carson, and Granny B dying Easter eggs

Carson is always watching big brother!
Carson's 1st Easter!
Colton with some stuff out of his Easter basket (excuse the bad hair-he just woke up!)

Mike and the boys before church
Colton hunting Easter eggs
Colton getting stuff out of the cool basket Granny B and PaPa got him
Carson watching all the fun and being so sweet!
2 comments:
Those boy's are really growing. I wish that Granny A and I could have spent Easter with all of you.
Granny A would have enjoyed Easter with the boys too. Looking forward to Mother's Day though. Great pictures of Easter. I know it was a lot of fun, especially for Colton and getting to hunt eggs.
Both boys are really adorable.
Post a Comment