Looks like a good field trip. So glad Colton's school has a lot of different activities. Hope Carson enjoys it as much as Colton does when he starts this fall. You are great, Big C. Love, Granny A
Hey Big C, that look on your face holding the golf club like a baseball bat is a good look. You need to look at the pitcher like that next baseball season when you are up to bat.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
Looks like a good field trip. So glad Colton's school has a lot of different activities. Hope Carson enjoys it as much as Colton does when he starts this fall. You are great, Big C.
Love,
Granny A
You are a busy man Big C
Pa
Hey Big C, that look on your face holding the golf club like a baseball bat is a good look. You need to look at the pitcher like that next baseball season when you are up to bat.
Pa
Great pics! Looks like Colton was having a fun day with mom & friends.
Post a Comment