Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Carson's Preschool Graduation

I can't believe my tiny baby boy graduated preschool and will be starting kinder in the fall. Where has the time gone?? I am really going to miss the little guy, but Colton is beyond excited that they will be going to school together next year. These are some pics from the end of the year program/graduation. I don't know if it's because I told him it was going to be his last preschool performance, but Carson actually participated in the program this time-yay!

3 comments:

Granny A said...

What a day! Sure wish I could have been there to see our little Carson graduate pre-school. He looks adorable in his cap/gown and looks like he was really enjoying himself. Sure hate it that Owen will not be in kindergarten this fall. I know Carson will miss him. They have been such good friends. Ashlyn looks so grown up in the pictures. I know Colton is happy that he and Carson will be going to school together. At least they will have 2 years together before Colton goes to middle school. Congratulations Little C.
Love you,
Granny A.

Pa Kellman said...

I love that "who me" look on Carson's face in the 3rd picture! He looks like he had a good time at the graduation. He and Colton will enjoy going to school together. Ashlyn will not be far behind. She looks so serious. You are a Big Guy now Carson. Sissy will miss you at preschool but she will be in kindergarten soon too.

Granny B said...

Carson looks so cute in his gown. Sorry I couldn't get home in time to see him graduate:(. Very proud of you Carson!