Love all the pics. Swimming and boating looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of the boys at the golf club. Looks like they belong there!! Ash's painted face is way out. Have a great summer 2014. Love, Granny A
Love Ashlyn's painted face, what fun! You always have such fun things for them to do. Colton loves the country club, he talks about it a lot : ) Carson & Caleb looks like they are having a good time. Great summer!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
Love all the pics. Swimming and boating looks like a lot of fun.
I love the picture of the boys at the golf club. Looks like they belong there!! Ash's painted face is way out. Have a great summer 2014.
Love,
Granny A
Good times for your family. I am very happy that you are all enjoying life and I am very proud of all of you.
Love,
Dad
Looks like the kids always have a lot of fun and great activities :) thanks to 2 great parents who love their children...Hugs.
Love Ashlyn's painted face, what fun! You always have such fun things for them to do. Colton loves the country club, he talks about it a lot : ) Carson & Caleb looks like they are having a good time. Great summer!
Post a Comment