Here are some pictures from Camp Thurman. This was Colton's third summer to go and Carson's first. They both loved it and can't wait to go back next year!
I am so glad the boys love to go camping and I am glad they are able to go. Make sure you get them signed up next year. I see Colton has his own corner now. Hope Carson gets one too. Love, Granny A
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
I am so glad the boys love to go
camping and I am glad they are able to go. Make sure you get them signed up next year. I see
Colton has his own corner now. Hope Carson gets one too.
Love,
Granny A
Colton's Corner!!! How cool is that? Carson and his counselors all have the same smile. Reminds me of my Scout Camp days LONG AGO!
Awesome!!!
Colton looks like a pro with his zip line gear on. So glad Carson got to go this year. He said he had a great time with his best friend Caleb!
Post a Comment