Thursday, October 31, 2013
Halloween Parades
Merlin, and Indy, and Supergirl, Oh my! It was a morning of costume parades for us. I was a little bummed that the Lakeview parade/Halloween performance overlapped with the preschool costume parade. I was not able to stay for the sing-along in the gym at Colton's school which is really cool(I remember from past years) because I had to get the little ones to school for their parade. Next year I will stay no matter what because the 4th graders get to do "Thriller" in the performance and it is beyond cool! On days like these I am so grateful for my part time job that allows me the flexibility to always be present for these special occasions. They are wonderful memories that I treasure. Feeling blessed:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
They sure are growing fast! Love you all, Uncle Gary.
Looks like they all had a fun Halloween :)
Looks like they all had a fun Halloween :)
I like Merlin a lot better than the grim reaper!
Great having those Halloween parades. I know the kids loved it. It is great that you can be there for all the things that they do in school and pre-school.
You are blessed. Colton looked great as Merlin and of course Carson made a great Indy. Ashlyn
made a great super girl.
Post a Comment