Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Pumpkin Carving
On Halloween Eve what do the little Gossett goblins do? Carve pumpkins of course! Not to brag, but I think they turned out AWESOME!! Please excuse Carson's PJ's and crazy hair. Yes-we did stay in our PJ's all day, never brushed our hair, and watched movies. Carson was in heaven! It was raining all day and that is one of the advantages of still being in preschool. Next year is gonna be rough for one little boy I know:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great job. Pumpkins looked great.
Jan
SWEET!
WOW! THOSE ARE SOME TOTALLY AWESOME PUMPKINS! MIKE IS SUCH A GREAT DAD - LOOKS LIKE HE REALLY ENJOYED CARVING THE PUMPKINS FOR THE WEE ONES. I REMEMBER HOW MUCH I LOVED HALLOWEEN WHEN I WAS LITTLE! MEMORIES...
WONDERFUL MEMORIES! :) Mike is a great Dad :) You are A wonderful mom. Awesome pumpkins!
As usual the pumpkins look great.
Many wonderful memories in the years to come. Both of you make great parents and we have three
super great grandchildren. Thanks.
Post a Comment