Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Colleyville Pumpkin Patch
Mike and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch in Colleyville one Saturday night. They have a big corn maze which was a lot of fun to do in the dark. Unfortunately, by the time we got there the hayrides were already sold out for the rest of the night:( The place was packed and it was a little difficult to keep up with the kids so next year we will probably go during the day like we usually do. We all enjoyed it though and got some great kettle corn! It smelled so good we couldn't resist:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures Traci. It's a way for Mom and I to keep up from afar. Not as good as being there, as your Mom will be quick to remind me, but I enjoy the pictures from time to time. Thank you, and I'm proud of you and Mike for being great parents.
Love,
Dad
What a nice way to spend the evening. Looked like it was cold down that way.
Jan
What a neat place to go and have fun. Too bad about the hay rides being sold out. I am sure there
was lots of other things to do and see. Looks like it might have been a little cool. So much
to see and do. The kids never lack for anything to do. Traci, you and Mike are great parents.
Post a Comment