Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
I took Carson and Ashlyn to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch one Monday morning. It was an outing with Carson's playgroup and surprisingly it was not crowded at all. I quickly found out the reason-it was muddy from the rain we had over the weekend. Oh well. I spend most of my waking hours doing laundry anyway:) The kids enjoyed the hayride, bounce houses, and most of all-the hay maze. Since having three kids I'm not as nutty as I used to be, but that hay maze made me a nervous wreck. Parents can't go in with the kids and it is very large. You can't see your kids while they are in it because there are hay bales covering the top of it. Luckily, there was only one entrance and one exit and they were next to each other. I was terrified Ashlyn was going to get lost and start screaming, but Carson was an awesome big brother and stayed with his sissy the whole time. He surprised me-I totally thought he would ditch her once they got inside! We noticed on the hayride that they had Star Wars wooden figures so of course we had to hike all the way over to where they were at so Carson could get his picture with them. I think that is the only time he willingly let me take his picture. I asked which guy he wanted to stand by and he decided he needed a picture standing by each one. Hence all the Star Wars pictures at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That looks like a real nice Pumpkin Patch. The maze looks awesome. Proud of you Carson, for looking after your sissy. In another 25 years, she will no doubt be looking after you!
Pa
A pumpkin patch and kids just go together. Looks like they had a ball.
Jan
Looks like a really fun pumpkin patch! Glad they had fun.
The Pumpkin Patch looked like a great place to take the kids. The maze was something else and I am so proud of Carson staying by Ashlyn. They do get along so well "most of the time". These are events they will remember in the years to come. So glad you are able to take them each year.
Post a Comment