Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Halloween Night
On Halloween we went over to our neighbor's house and had dinner and then went trick or treating with a large group of kids. This has become kind of a tradition the last few years. The kids really enjoy it. Here are some pictures. Colton is the Grim Reaper btw(you can't tell it's him with the mask!) It was a great costume because the eyes lit up so it made him easy to spot once it got dark. That was very helpful since him and his buddies kept running ahead! And yes, I did dress up. I felt a little silly, but the kids loved it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A lot of great fellowship going on there Traci. I'm very proud of all of you.
The costumes were great and so glad you dressed up, Traci. I know the kids loved it. All of you look wonderful. Good fellowship with your friends. Trophy Club is a great place to live.
Post a Comment