Saturday, August 3, 2013
Ashlyn's First Haircut
Ashlyn had her first haircut the other day. She was so good-she sat very still and there were no tears at all. Her hair looks about the same except all the split ends are trimmed off. Hopefully it will start to grow more and eventually she will let me put barrettes, bows, etc. in it. Right now she pulls everything out. There are a few pictures on here of some French braid pigtails she let my friend do. They actually stayed in all day and she looked so cute:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Her first haircut. Wow! She looks so cute. Seems a little sad in the first picture but by the third picture she is smiling. Hope you kept the hair for her baby book, Mom.
Ashlyn's French braid pigtails are the cutest on her! She was a big girl sitting in that chair getting her very 1st haircut! She is still mommy's adorable little princess!
What can I say? Ashlyn is beautiful!
Pa
The haircut looks great. She is such a cutie. The braided pigtails were adorable.
Jan
I love her cute pigtails and braids. I remember Sarah's first haircut. Ashlyn is a doll!
I love the little braids! She really looks cute getting her first haircut. Good pictures mom!
Post a Comment