Monday, August 19, 2013

The Circus

We took the kids to the circus because it has been a few years since we have been. We had awesome seats(center ring, five rows up) and the kids had a great time. We got there early enough to go back and see the animals up close before it started which was really cool. Carson and Ashlyn both said they liked the elephants the most. Actually, Carson said he liked everything. Colton of course liked the BMX dirtbike stunt guys and the men who could break steel rods with their bare hands. He say he wants to be a BMX stunt guy when he grows up which makes his mama cringe!

6 comments:

Granny A said...

The circus looks like a lot of fun. I know how much Carson loves animals so I know he was happy.
Wish I could be there and go next year. I like a circus too.
Love,
Mom

Nancy said...

I love the circus! Fun time for all :)

Pa Kellman said...

Reminds me of the time Colton rode the elephant at the Shrine Circus in Nashville. I like the elephants too!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Maybe one of these days Colton will be performing for you. Ha I know the kids enjoyed all the animals.

Jan

Unknown said...

I love the circus too & I only went one time when I was a child. I'd love to go again someday now that I'm an all grown up big kid!
I think there's a little bit of "kid" in everyone & you are never too old to enjoy the circus! Looks like y'all had a super-duper fun time! I love the pic of Colton on that BMX - he is quite the little man!

Anonymous said...

The circus is always lots of fun. I took Caleb to one in Nashville several years back.

Jan