Monday, August 19, 2013
Gaylord Texan
We spent the night at the Gaylord this past weekend with our friends the Cary family. We made the mistake of going on Saturday when 500 other people were checking in(I'm not exaggerating either!) Next time we will definitely plan to stay on a night during the week to avoid the crowds. The waterpark was fun though and the kids enjoyed spending time together. And Carson has a new "girlfriend" now-Cayla's friend Martha. She spent a lot of time playing with Carson and I think he liked all the extra attention since he didn't have a friend of his own there. She was very sweet and polite and cute too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow! The Gaylord Texan. I know that is expensive (been there) but looks like everyone had fun even with the crowds. So glad you get to do so much "stuff". The kids
will always remember what a nice
childhood they had.
Love,
Mom
Looks like fun.. crowds and all! You are great parents :)
Glad I didn't have to fight that crowd. Gaylord Texan is indeed a nice hotel.
What a nice outing. I know the kids had a great
time.
Jan
Great pic's of the kiddos! I can't get over how fast they are growing up - especially Ashlyn! More fun & more wonderful childhood memories. I agree with Nancy wholeheartedly -you & Mike are absolutely GREAT parents who loves their children so, so much!
Post a Comment