Saturday, December 31, 2011

Colton's Christmas Party at School








Colton had his Christmas party at school that I was able to go up and help with. They had the kids rotate through three rooms-cookie decorating, a craft which was decorating an ornament, and a game called pass the present. Colton had a good time and I was so happy to get to share it with him. Thanks Granny B for watching the babies so I could go!

5 comments:

Granny A said...

Looks like Colton enjoyed his school Christmas party and I am so glad you, Traci, were able to be there to share it with him. It is really nice of Granny B to watch Carson and Ashlyn so you can do things with Colton. Wish I were there to help out. Maybe one day soon. You never know!!

Pa Kellman said...

Ahh yes, it never hurts to get along with the teacher! Atta boy Big C

Laurie said...

Sounds like Colton had a great time at his Christmas party! He looks so very proud & happy in the picture taken of him & his teacher!It's so great your mom was there & watched Carson & Ashlyn for you -- you are so blessed to have such great parents Traci!

Anonymous said...

School parties were always fun. Looks like he has a nice young teacher. Looks like Colton had a big time.

Jan

Nancy said...

Funny comment "Pa" .... Colton will always be surrounded by many friends and will always have fun. He has a great personality !