Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Santa Picture

Every year we take the kids to get their picture with Santa and every year it is a disaster. This year was no exception. Ashlyn started crying immediately when we put her in Santa's lap. Can't say I blame her though-Santa looks super creepy in the picture!

5 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

Did anyone ask for a Red Ryder B-B Gun?

Nancy said...

Pa Kellman I was looking for the leg lamp LOL

Tracie it is still a cute picture ! Your kids are so precious.

Merry Christmas to all of you and hope Santa brings many presents :)

Anonymous said...

Santa looked like he didn't know what to do with 3 kids. Still a cute picture.


Jan

Granny A said...

How sweet it is!! I have a feeling Ashlyn was watching you, Traci, to make sure you were going to get her and not leave her with that fat old man. Carson, on the other hand, probably ran right up there. Remember last year? Great picture. I want a copy.

Laurie said...

I think the pic turned out good Traci! It will be neat to look back at all of them taken with Santa throughout the years! Wishing y'all a blessed Christmas & New Year. Lots of Love From Uncle Gary & "Auntie" Laurie!