Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in Downtown Grapevine

Downtown Grapevine is awesome during the holidays. They have everything so lit up and they have a huge tree by the gazebo with a light show that goes along with the Christmas music playing. They also have a life size Christmas village the kids love. We have made it a Christmas tradition to take the kids down to see everything the week of Christmas. Granny and Pa went with us(daddy was at home sick with a cold)and it was fun, but very cold out. Here are a few pictures.





3 comments:

Granny A said...

Pa and I love going to downtown Grapevine to see the decorations and see and hear the light show. They do so much more now than they did when we lived there. I will say, the town is really decorated and there is a lot to see and do. I love the way they play Christmas music during the holidays in the daytime when you are there shopping. It is nice they have the speakers on the rooftops. The kids seem to enjoy it too even it it cold.

Laurie said...

Sure does sound like a lot of fun!Darn, looks like a missed out! What great pic's of the kids & your parents! Ashlyn looks like a bundled up pink little eskimo princess! Christmas memories of Grapevine will be forever etched in your hearts.

Nancy said...

Looks like so much fun !!!! I can't get over the heavy coats you had on LOL Not used to seeing you guys in that. The winter here in IL has been so mild !!!! We had 50's here today :) So glad you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year together. I bet the kids miss Granny and Pa... Love you all.