Ashlyn is posing like a little Dolly. How precious is she Traci. I remember loving to dress Sarah up. How I miss those years. I love your photos. Thank you for sharing them :)
Wow! Just look at those pretty little dresses Ashlyn's wearing! I always wanted a little girl to dress up! No such luck though--wasn't meant to be I guess, but I'm thankful being blessed with 2 healthy sons!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
3 comments:
She's a little doll. Don't you just love dressing her up in all those pretty clothes?? I really miss being there to see her and the boys growing up.
Ashlyn is posing like a little Dolly. How precious is she Traci. I remember loving to dress Sarah up. How I miss those years. I love your photos. Thank you for sharing them :)
Wow! Just look at those pretty little dresses Ashlyn's wearing! I always wanted a little girl to dress up! No such luck though--wasn't meant to be I guess, but I'm thankful being blessed with 2 healthy sons!
Post a Comment