Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Colton's 7th Birthday Party









I can't believe Colton is already 7 years old. Where did the time go??? He had his birthday party at a place called Urban Air this year. It is a trampoline park and is apparently the cool new place. There were 20 kids at his party so it cost a small fortune. I told him next year we will definitely have to limit the number invited. He said he wants a slumber party next year. I'm not looking forward to that:)

6 comments:

Granny A said...

Colton's birthday party was a "hoot". Pa and I were so glad we were able to be there to help out. That place was a mad house but the kids were really enjoying it. As for a slumber party, he will have to have one sometime soon. Just be prepared.

Pa Kellman said...

It was certainly a wild and noisy party. The important thing was that The Big C had a great time.

Granny B said...

It was a fun time for all! Colton has so many good friends. Slumber parties are something else - you never know what will happen! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like his party was a big success and all the kids had a great time. As for a slumber party--get prepared. My grandson had a slumber party and his mom and dad said never again with that many kids. They were up all night long.

Jan

Wendy said...

That place was a death trap! But the kids had fun. And when you invite 20 kids you get 20 presents. Holy cow!! Good thing you cleaned out your play room. ;-)

Nancy said...

7 already !!! OMG... Happy Birthday Colton and all those presents. Oh my !!!! A slumber party is always fun. I just can't get over how fast they are growing up :)