Wow! I can't believe Carson is in pre-school already! I love that hat on him. Ashlyn is quite the little princess! Your "babies" are growing up way too fast! Such adorable little munchkins!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
7 comments:
I know Carson really enjoyed the animals. Looks like Ashlyn did too. I love the first picture of Carson in his boots, hat, etc. He looks so grown up!!
How wonderful is that! And yes, Carson looks so grown up.
Carson makes a good looking cowboy!
Love the picture of the pony ride.
Ashlyn looks like she had a good time too!
Wow! I can't believe Carson is in pre-school already! I love that hat on him. Ashlyn is quite the little princess! Your "babies" are growing up way too fast! Such adorable little munchkins!
Carson looked so BIG in those boots. They grow up so fast. Ashlyn was adorable.
Jan
Looking good there Kid Carson, Uncle Gary.
Wow he looks so grown up and looks awesome in his cowboy boots and hat. Bet he had fun!!!!
Post a Comment