Colton's face painting was great. Wish we could have been there for Grapefest. I know it was fun. All the random pictures are really neat. Love your blog and getting to see what is going on in "the boys" lives.
Such a great pic of both of the boys! I love Colton's face paint--how cool is that?! You can tell Carson loves that spaghetti! Looks like Grapefest was a fun-filled day!!!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
Looks like another great Grapefest. Big C looks cool with his face paint.
Hey Carson, I like Spaghetti too!
Colton's face painting was great. Wish we could have been there for Grapefest. I know it was fun. All the random pictures are really neat. Love your blog and getting to see what is going on in "the boys" lives.
Such a great pic of both of the boys! I love Colton's face paint--how cool is that?! You can tell Carson loves that spaghetti! Looks like Grapefest was a fun-filled day!!!
I can't believe Colton sat still long enough to have that much face paint!
Post a Comment