Colton wearing Mommy's "cool" glasses"-hopefully the only glasses he'll ever need!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Colton Needs Glasses?
Colton needs glasses....according to him. This all started about a week ago. He said one morning he couldn't see good. I didn't think too much about it because he had just woke up. A few days later, he put my glasses on and said he could see so much better. Well this concerned me, so I did my own "vision test" which consisted of standing across the room with picture cards and having him tell me what was on them. Without the glasses on he couldn't tell me, but with the glasses he could. I explained to him we were going to have to take him to the eye doctor which cost money and he better not be making this up. He assured me he couldn't see and he needed glasses. Carson had an appointment that day with the pedi, so I mentioned it while I was there. They decided to do a vision screen on him. Well $25 later we discovered Colton can see and his vision had actually improved from his 4 year screening. On the way home I told him I wanted the truth and we would not have movie night if he did not tell the truth right now(we order pizza, make brownies, and watch a movie on Fridays sometimes) He then said "OK Mom. Don't be mad. I really can see. But glasses are really cool!" I then proceeded to tell him the story of the boy who cried wolf. What a stinker! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok HARRY POTTER, don't be pulling that stuff on Mom anymore. It's costly.
What a mess Colton is!! Let's hope he never does have to wear glasses. They are a pain. Wonder what he will be up to next??
Hilarious! Glasses stink. Glad he doesn't need em. - Uncle Mark
WOW! So glad to hear Colton is not needing glasses even though he does think they're cool! I'm sure it's not uncommon for a little one to try pulling mom or dad's leg! What they don't come up with -- it's amazing!
Post a Comment