Colton has started his last year of preschool. He is very excited because this year his classroom is upstairs. Apparently this is a big deal to 4 year olds. He got a new spiderman lunchbox and superhero backpack. There is no rest time this year so he is a little tired and grouchy when he gets home in the afternoon. His teacher says he is so good and sweet and that he always listens and does everything they tell him to do. I wonder to myself "Are we talking about the same kid?"
Colton and his new teachers

PaPa, Granny B and Colton at Granparents Day at school

2 comments:
How grown up Colton looks. I hope he likes "big school" when he goes next year as much as he has grown to like his pre-school. Sorry I missed Grandparents Day this year. I was able to make it two years in a row but it did not work out this year. Love you Big C.
Colton is growing up WAY too fast! He's quite the handsome young man I have to say! He's so very grown up for his age. He certainly looks happy & dapper as can be! Yes, we have to hope he will love "big" school too which I'm sure he will. Traci, please give both the boys a big hug from Uncle Gary & me, ok?
Post a Comment