It is so hard to believe Carson is already 1! Where did time go? It seems like just the other day I was on maternity leave. He is still very much a mama's boy, for which I am grateful. His smile and laugh light up the entire room. He finally started sleeping through the night at 11 months old (for which I am also grateful!) He has a temper and is quick to let you know when he is displeased about something. He is very curious and likes to put things places and then take them out. He also loves playing the dropping game. All parents know this game- it consists of him dropping keys, cups, toys, cell phone, etc. to watch them fall and watch me bend over to pick them up. He loves this game and will do it over and over. I do not love it. He is strong willed and very determined. When he sets his mind to something(like playing in the dog's water or shaking the tree in the living room!) it is hard to divert his attention to something else. He still loves Pooh Bear and Colton, although Colton can really make him mad at times. He has been enjoying the alone time with mommy on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Colton's at school. He loves to eat. He especially loves ice cream and if you don't feed it to him fast enough he will let you know! He loves to play ball-kicking throwing, chasing. He is such an incredibly sweet baby and has brought so much joy to our lives. I thank God every day for him. We love you Carson!


3 comments:
Pa and I were so glad to be able to be there for Carson's first birthday. It was great and seeing the little guy play in and eat his "special" cake was neat. You are right, Traci. How quickly his first year went. Too fast. We love you Little C.
Carson certainly is precious. God made him perfect! I'm glad that Granny and I were able to share his birthday with all of you.
We are very proud of Colton and Carson.
I agree totally--it is hard to believe he is 1-yr.old already! Looks like he had a great time eating his cake--messy as can be, but lots of fun for him! He sure is an adorable little guy!
Post a Comment