Happy to see that you could injoy the snow together. This time together will make for some great memories. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a great new year, Uncle Gary...
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
Hang in there, Traci. Just remember the years go back too quickly so enjoy the kids now.
Remember the old saying: To soon old - to late smart.
I guess you will look forward to going in to work! Actually, Mom is right - the years will go by quicker than you think.
This is so very true! I would give anything to turn back time !
This is so very true! I would give anything to turn back time !
Happy to see that you could injoy the snow together. This time together will make for some great memories. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a great new year, Uncle Gary...
Post a Comment