Monday, December 9, 2013
Snowbound
I guess I should actually title it Icebound. Four days of captivity with these 3 annoying, er I mean wonderful kids, is enough to test anyone's sanity. We have gotten out several times to go sledding and we did venture out to the movies yesterday to meet a group of friends seeing Frozen. Otherwise, we have been in the house and I might be committed to the looney bin if this lasts much longer...
Our cul-de-sac is like an ice rink!!
after playing out in the ice hot chocolate and a Christmas movie are perfect!
Unfortunately, Ash couldn't quite make it!
Colton and Hudson-think Christmas Story-haha!
We went a few different places to sled, but the country club definitely had the best hill:) So fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The pictures are great. Looks like fun was had by all even in the cold. Yes, your cul-de-sac looks like a skating rink. Too bad Colton did not have ice skates. The movie, popcorn, and hot chocolate was a great idea after being outside.
Colton looks right at home outside in the snow. Carson on the other hand looks happier inside eating popcorn! I notice he wasn't wearing his flip flops. Ashlyn looks content with her thumb.
Snow days were "great" when you were a kid Traci! You can take it, you came from good stock! You all look fine and dandy. Love you, Uncle Gary
The pics were so pretty of the snow and ice. Looks like all had a great time be outside.
Jan
You survived it mom! Pictures are super. So much fun having snow days.
You and Mike always make it so much fun for the kids.
Wow! What fun! I remember how much fun it was sled-riding with my boys when they were little! I love that pic of Ashlyn going down the hill with Carson! I'd love to see a "White" Christmas here in GA - fat chance though!
Post a Comment