Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast at the Preschool

They had a Thanksgiving lunch at the preschool the last day before they got out for break. They did the 2's and 3's at 11 and the 4's and 5's at 1200 so I had lunch 2x that day. It was nice though so each child got my undivided attention. Granny B and Daddy were also able to join us which was nice. They had a little performance before we ate(they sang a few songs they have been practicing at school) and then we had an actual Thanksgiving dinner. It was actually pretty good! They had placemats at each child's place with their handprints and what they said they were thankful for. So sweet! Here are a few pictures I took. There are also a few random pictures of Ash at the end I just thought were cute:)

3 comments:

Granny A said...

I love the placemats and all the pictures. It looks like much fun was had by all. Sure wish Pa and I could have been there. Unfortunately we miss a lot of the school functions. Ashlyn and Carson look like they had fun and the handprints are adorable.
Love,
Granny A

Pa Kellman said...

Carson has his priorities straight - "I'm thankful for Mom and toys!" I know very well how that goes Mike. It will be a long time before Dad gets a look, but it will come.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I loved all the art the kids did. Looks like all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Jan