Monday, November 5, 2012

My Hectic Life

Life with three kids can be crazy sometimes(well atually most of the time!) I wouldn't trade it for the world though. Here is what my Saturday was like: 1. 0800-Arrive home after working all night-yuck! 2. 10:00 Get Colton to the field for his last baseball game. Check out the cool trophy!
3. 12:00 Go pick up the dresser we ordered for Ashlyn's room. 4. 2:00 Carson's last soccer game. He finally decided to play(on his last game!)and he scored two goals! We are so proud of him!
5. 4:00 Take Carson and Ashlyn to a birthday party. 6. 5:00 Nine little cub scouts arrive at our house for a backyard sleepover. The kids had a lot of fun-they set up their tents, learned how to start a fire, had tacos in a bag, watched a movie, made smores, and told scary stories before bed. They also ran around and played.....a lot! We had pancakes and bacon before everyone headed out in the morning. The scouts all slept in a huge tent together and the parents who stayed slept in other tents. I had Mike spend the night in the tent with Carson and I slept inside in my bed. Somebody had to be inside in case Ashlyn woke up:)

5 comments:

Pa Kellman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pa Kellman said...

Makes me tired just reading this!!! But then, I'm not 34 years old any more! My grandkids sure do have a lot of activities in their lives. The overnight Cub Scout camp out brings back memories of my youth. In one of the night pictures, Colton looks really tired. I'll bet you slept good the following night Traci.

Anonymous said...

Traci, I can remember when you slept the clock around. Now you come home from work and have all the activity you have to tend to. Times really change don't they. I know all had a great time. Tell Colton I am proud of his trophy and tell Carson he did great in scoring goals.

Jan

Granny B said...

Traci, you continue to amaze me! What a day, sorry I was not available to help you.
Colton added another Trophy - he is such a good baseball player - really hits that ball far!
Carson I am so proud of that little man he is growing up so fast! Good job making TWO goals!
I'm sure Ashlyn was right out there with the boys playing, loving every minute.
Mike I'm sure had a great time with the boys camping out :)

Laurie said...

WOW! You certainly are one busy, busy mom Traci! How you keep up with it all puzzles me?! It's so great that you & Mike are such good parents! All the activities you do as a family will always be remembered when your kids are all grown up!