Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ashlyn's Big Girl Room

We have been working on Ashlyn's room since around her birthday and we are finally getting closer to being done. Mike had painted her room pink on her birthday and then we kinda stalled out on doing anything else. We had bought a toddler bed, but she wasn't climbing out of her crib yet so I was in no hurry to change her bed. Recently she started climbing out so I figured might as well finish the room. We bought a new dresser and now I get to sell all my baby furniture-Yay! It is still a work in progress, but here are some pics so far. Wish I would have got a before and after pic!

6 comments:

Granny B said...

You are doing a great job on Ashlyns room. She looks like she likes the bed. It is so cute. We've waited a long time to do a pink princess room!

Pa Kellman said...

Thanks for the blog Traci. A great way to keep up from afar! Ashlyn's room looks beautiful, as does she!

Love,

Dad

Granny A said...

I love her room. So pretty in pink! She's growing up way too
fast. It just seems like yesterday she was born and now she is already out of the crib and in
a toddler bed. WOW! She's as pretty as the Disney princesses.

Anonymous said...

The room looks fantastic. Ashlyn will enjoy it for years to come.

Jan

Wendy said...

Did she actually stay in her bed?

Laurie said...

Ashlyn's room is pretty as can be! Red & pink are my fav colors. You & Mike did a super job! Her little bed is just precious - just like her!