My neighbor's always have beautiful bluebonnets in their yard in the spring so I took advantage of the photo opportunity. Colton's eyes kept watering and he was sneezing so I couldn't get him in the pictures:(
Makes you just want to hug him - he is soooo adorable. Wish Colton could have been in the picture too. Try again. Maybe you will have better luck next time.
Such a perfect picture! This is one to keep forever! The flowers in the background are so beautiful!Carson is getting so big -- he is such a cutie. Congrats are in order from Uncle Gary & myself on your upcoming bundle of joy! Maybe this time you'll get a little girl!
Wow Traci these are such beautiful pictures! You should be a photographer!!!! These are forever pictures and you couldn't have taken a more beautiful shot! Enjoy as Carson is a cutie. Both Colton and Carson are precious. Hugs
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
Makes you just want to hug him - he is soooo adorable. Wish Colton could have been in the picture too. Try again. Maybe you will have better luck next time.
BEAUTIFUL pictures Traci. That is indeed a Kodak moment.
Such a perfect picture! This is one to keep forever! The flowers in the background are so beautiful!Carson is getting so big -- he is such a cutie. Congrats are in order from Uncle Gary & myself on your upcoming bundle of joy! Maybe this time you'll get a little girl!
Wow, I'm jealous!! Those are some great pics! Poor Colton and his allergies. Load him up on some Claritin and try again!
Wow Traci these are such beautiful pictures! You should be a photographer!!!! These are forever pictures and you couldn't have taken a more beautiful shot! Enjoy as Carson is a cutie. Both Colton and Carson are precious. Hugs
Post a Comment