On Easter everyone came over to our house to watch the kids hunt eggs in the backyard and eat Easter dinner. It was a lot of fun except I had to work Saturday night and then go back Sunday night. I guess that's the downside of working weekends. The dinner was great thanks to Granny A and Granny B. Thanks for all your hard work! Here are some pics:






5 comments:
It was a good Easter and Pa and I were glad to be there for it. Sorry we had to end our trip so soon but we got to see the kids hunting Easter eggs, getting their baskets, and enjoyed the family dinner. Hope to be back next year. Love the pictures.
It was a good Easter and Pa and I were glad to be there for it. Sorry we had to end our trip so soon but we got to see the kids hunting Easter eggs, getting their baskets, and enjoyed the family dinner. Hope to be back next year. Love the pictures.
The pics are so cute of the boys and their baskets full of eggs. I know it was fun watching them hunt for the eggs. Carson will get the hang of it by next year. I loved the picture with the Big Bunny. Carson looks like he didn't care to much for him. Ha
Aunt Jan
So cute to watch the boys grow up! Colton looked happy but Carson looked like the Easter Bunny could go away and he would be happy LOL
I bet there was plenty of chocolate and sugar highs for all! The pictures are always awesome and we are very happy you have this blog Traci.
Love you
Yes, I'm happy u have this blog too Traci! You do great at keeping it up & we really enjoy seeing the boy's grow & change! Carson does look somewhat unsure about that big bunny -- he will be more in to next year I'm sure. I remember how much fun Easter was for my boys when they were little guys -- memories!
Post a Comment