Saturday, April 17, 2010

18 Weeks and Counting


I am 18 weeks now and can still fit in my jeans....barely. Hopefully we will find out what this critter is soon! I am going to try to take "belly shots" every month so I can see the progression. I didn't do that with my other pregnancies so I want to with this one since it will for sure be my last:) And you definitely get bigger faster with each pregnancy. I guess your body just knows what to do(and your muscle tone is gone!)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Well aren't you looking all cute! You're still super tiny!

Granny A said...

I bet even at 9 months you will still look small!! AND talk about muscle tone - I can tell you a few things about that! HA
Seriously, you look great and I think it is a good idea to keep up with how you progress.

Anonymous said...

Hey gal. You look great. By the way, what is muscle tone?????????

Aunt Jan

Nancy said...

Hi Traci,
Always looking cute even pregnant! I should be so skinny LOL Congratulations to you and I bet Colton is happy! Maybe we will be able to see you this summer. Love you and a multitude of prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Laurie said...

You look very healthy & happy Traci! I think I still might have a "little" bit of muscle tone -- only because I work out at "Curves" 3 times per week. If it wasn't for Curves, there would be absolutely NO muscle tone! I hear you'll soon be moving into your new home. I know it'll be a tremendous relief to get moved in & settled before the new little "critter" as u say, arrives!WOW -- u r going to be a BUSY mom with "3" little ones! Before u know it though, they'll be grown & you'll be wishing they were all little again!!!