Friday, February 26, 2010

The best things in life are unexpected....

...or so I've been told. Hopefully this is true because Mike and I recently got some very unexpected news. We found out we are going to be having another baby! It was a big shock and I think we are both still adjusting to the news. Colton is thrilled and of course Carson doesn't have a clue. Poor Carson. His world will really be changing soon. It makes me sad because he is still such a baby and is so attached to me I'm not sure how he will adjust to the baby. He gets jealous if Colton is sitting in my lap! He will hit Colton and cry until Colton moves so he can get in my lap. Oh boy! Time will tell I guess.
My due date is September 16. Moving to a bigger house has become a little more imperative now so we are desperately hoping our house sells soon. Will keep everyone updated about my pregnancy as it progresses. Hoping everything goes well. Please keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm thinking pink!!

Shawn and Kimberly AKA Daddy and Mommy said...

WOW, congratulations! I am with Wendy and hoping for pink :)

Granny A said...

I vote for pink too. I really do believe you will have a little girl this time around, but whatever, as long as the baby is normal and healthy both mentally and physically, that is all that is important!! You are and will be in my prayers for a good pregnancy and a safe and easy delivery. Love you.
Mom

Pa Kellman said...

Yes, Carson is going to have to grow a bit quicker, emotionally. He will need to make room for #3. That's the way of things. I would like to have a grandaughter as well.

Dad