Thursday, February 18, 2010
Carson's 1st Haircut
I finally gave in to the pressure and got Carson's haircut. It actually was getting very bushy and people are always mistaking him for a girl, so I figured now was a good time to do it. It was just really hard for me because I love his curls so much and I was afraid they would never come back. Post haircut his hair is still really wavy in the back. I think it definitely makes him look more like a little boy(and not so much like a baby girl!) I kept some of his ringlets in a ziploc bag. He was pretty good for his haircut, but insisted on sitting in my lap during it. No crying though and he stayed relatively still considering he's only 18 months old. Here are some before and after pictures:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a fine haircut!! Hey, I never thought he looked like a girl. He always looked like a little boy to me even with all the beautiful curls. I am glad to see that he still has wavy hair. Granny is envious. I always wanted wavy hair!!
Hey, where are the smiles????
THANK YOU!!! I might have been one of the ones putting you under pressure. :-) He looks so big now! He will appreciate you for it later.
Glad you cut his hair so he would look like a little boy. It looks real good and he is as cute as he always was.
Jan
Hey Carson, tell 'em what Pa tells 'em -- "I am smiling!"
A fine looking haircut.
I think his haircut looks so good! He is a cutie with or without the curls! I remember my boy's first haircuts - it was very hard to cut those pretty blonde curls, but they did look much more boyish after losing the curls. It's unusual not to see a big smile on Carson's face - he always has that beautiful smile whenever his picture is taken. He looks so serious! Maybe his smile will be there when he gets his next haircut!
Post a Comment