Not many big smiles here. I suppose they got that from my side of the family. I don't think that Carson ever saw an animal, of any kind, that he didn't like. Ashlyn looks like she enjoy Western Day too!
How sweet they look. Love Ashlyn's pink cowgirl hat and vest. I know they loved petting the animals and riding the horse. What a fun day for the kids. I have never seen an animal that Carson did not like. Ashlyn is a little more particular or cautious I guess.
Wow! Another fun-filled day for the kiddos! I totally love those western hats on Carson & Ashlyn! Who knows? Perhaps Carson will want to become a veterinarian!? Their school's sure do a lot of things & the kids must have all kinds of fun! They are so blessed to attend such a great school system & such wonderful, loving & giving parents & grandparents.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
6 comments:
Not many big smiles here. I suppose they got that from my side of the family. I don't think that Carson ever saw an animal, of any kind, that he didn't like. Ashlyn looks like she enjoy Western Day too!
Both look so cute in their hats. Looks like they had a great Western Day at school.
Jan
How sweet they look. Love Ashlyn's pink cowgirl hat and vest. I know they loved petting the animals and riding the horse. What a fun day for the kids. I have never seen an animal that Carson did not like.
Ashlyn is a little more particular or cautious I guess.
Ashlyn looks like a cute Cowgirl and Carson makes a handsome Cowboy! They sure enjoy their time at school while they learn. So happy for them :)
Ashlyn and Carson sure do look like Texans in their outfits! Uncle, Gary.
Wow! Another fun-filled day for the kiddos! I totally love those western hats on Carson & Ashlyn! Who knows? Perhaps Carson will want to become a veterinarian!? Their school's sure do a lot of things & the kids must have all kinds of fun! They are so blessed to attend such a great school system & such wonderful, loving & giving parents & grandparents.
Post a Comment