Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Colton's School Valentine's Party
Colton's Valentine's party this year was nothing extravagant like in the past years(1st grade he had the Fairytale ball and 2nd grade was the sock hop). It was just a plain old party-games, Chick-fil-a catered for lunch, and passing out v-day cards. Guess my expectations were high considering the elaborate parties I've seen at the school in the past. The kids all had a good time though which is all that matters. Check out the box Colton and his dad made to put his cards/candy in. It was a Longhorn themed locker and I thought it turned out really cute. I was a little worried because some of the boxes in the past have been ridiculous(moms with too much much free time on their hands searching pintrest all day!), but this year the boxes were very simple and Colton's was one of the better ones in my opinion.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The Big C looks sharp in his red Under-Armor shirt. I like the Longhorn Valentine day card box too.
Did you fill the box with candy and valentines?
Jan
Colton looks like he was having fun at his Valentine's party.
He looks great in his red shirt.
The box was nice, very nice. Hope it got filled with candy and valentines. Enjoy these days. Am so glad you could be there, Traci.
Colton is maturing so fast Traci. He looks pretty awesome in his red shirt. Fine job on the Longhorn box. Cheers to his Dad ! Glad he had fun and hope he got plenty to fill up that box. :)
Colton sure is growing into a fine looking man and I have it on good authority that he is just as fine on the inside. Love you all, Uncle Gary.
WHAT A SUPER-NICE VALENTINE BOX! I BET IT WAS FUN MAKING IT WITH YOUR DAD! LOOKS LIKE COLTON HAD A LOT OF FUN AT HIS V-PARTY. I THINK RED MUST BE HIS COLOR -- IT'S GORGEOUS ON HIM! HE'S GOING TO BECOME A HANDSOME, GENTLE & CARING MAN. HE IS GROWING UP SO VERY FAST! YOU & MIKE SURE DID MAKE SOME BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN --- KUDOS TO BOTH OF YOU!
Post a Comment