Pajamas, pizza party, popcorn and movie. Fun for kids and great for moms. It's amazing how fast you can get ready in the morning when you don't have to pack lunches and fight with kids to get dressed:)
"P" Day must be a lot of fun for the kids. I know Carson would go to school each day in pj's if he could!! They both look so cute and cuddly in their pajamas. I am glad they have fun things in pre-school as well as learning.
What a fun-filled idea! I can't imagine EVER going to school in my pajamas! If we had a P-day, I would love to have worn my pajamas & not having to get dressed into my school clothes. Just look how adorable Carson & Ashlyn look in their p.j.'s! My, my how fast they are growing! Enjoy every minute with them Traci as they'll be grown & on their own before you know it!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
I would NEVER have gone to school in my PJ's. In fact, I didn't have PJ's! I know that Ashlyn and Carson like their PJ's though.
It is amazing what they allow in school these days. Nice to get up out of bed and go to school without dressing. So cute.
Jan
"P" Day must be a lot of fun for the kids. I know Carson would go to school each day in pj's if he could!! They both look so cute and cuddly in their pajamas. I am glad they have fun things in pre-school as well as learning.
Pa had army boxers LOL What an easy way to be ready for school to enjoy a fun filled day! Glad they had fun!
What a fun-filled idea! I can't imagine EVER going to school in my pajamas! If we had a P-day, I would love to have worn my pajamas & not having to get dressed into my school clothes.
Just look how adorable Carson & Ashlyn look in their p.j.'s! My, my how fast they are growing!
Enjoy every minute with them Traci
as they'll be grown & on their own before you know it!
Post a Comment