Here are some pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch this year. The kids liked the corn maze a lot. I was getting a little worried we were never going to find our way out!
The kids looked like they had a great time. Loved the pictures. So glad you have fun places like that to take them to in the fall. Good memories to have. Remember the year at Autumn Acres when I was the one worrying about getting out of the corn maze and Colton kept leading us in circles??? Whew! Was I ever glad to see the exit.
Kelly and Bryan took the babies to the pumpkin patch in Nashville. It was so cold that day they didn't have much fun. They tried it again a few days later. Bryan proposed to Kelly at the pumpkin patch. Will be so glad when the kids are as old as yours and they can really get into the activities. Looks like all had a great Halloween.
Darn! I always wanted a daughter! Ashlyn is s-o-o-o pretty & precious! I love the pic's of her by herself at the corn maze! WOW! Such wonderful memories ... ...
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
The kids looked like they had a great time. Loved the pictures. So glad you have fun places like that to take them to in the fall. Good memories to have. Remember the year at Autumn Acres when I was the one worrying about getting out of the corn maze and Colton kept leading us in circles??? Whew! Was I ever glad to see the exit.
Kelly and Bryan took the babies to the pumpkin patch in Nashville. It was so cold that day they didn't have much fun. They tried it again a few days later. Bryan proposed to Kelly at the pumpkin patch. Will be so glad when the kids are as old as yours and they can really get into the activities. Looks like all had a great Halloween.
Jan
Looks like a great time - glad you were able to go and on such a pretty day! You really took some good pictures - the kids are getting so big!
Darn! I always wanted a daughter! Ashlyn is s-o-o-o pretty & precious! I love the pic's of her by herself at the corn maze! WOW! Such wonderful memories ... ...
Post a Comment