Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Camping at Jellystone
We just got back from camping with 3 other families at Jellystone park. There were 8 adults and 9 kids total. The kids had so much fun and they got so dirty! I don't think I have ever seen so much dirt on my kids before. I guess it's good for boys to get a little dirty sometimes:) Carson loved Yogi Bear. I think he might of hugged him at least twenty times. Every time he would spot him he would say "Woggi Bear!" and run up and hug him. They had lots of fun things for the kids to do there-swimming pools, hayrides, firetruck rides, games, crafts, movies, etc. They are building a waterpark there that was supposed to be done in August, but will not be ready until late September. We were very disappointed about that. The hayride was supposed to be a water gun hayride. Sounded harmless enough so I took the kids on it the first day we got there. I didn't realize along the way they had people with garden hoses spraying you. I was soaked! I got over it when I realized wet clothes made the 110 degree weather more bearable(I'm not exaggerating the temperature either-it really has been that hot. Thank goodness our camper has a/c) Colton said he wanted to live there and was very sad when it was time to come home. We spent 3 nights there and I was very ready to get home and take a "real" shower. The only bad part of the trip-when we got home 8 of the 17 people who went camping ended up with a bad stomach bug. Unfortunately, Mike, Carson, and I were included in the 8 people. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun place!! I would go there again and again. I love the last picture of Carson loving Woggi Bear. That is adorable. Carson is one of the most loving children I have seen in a long time. Hope he stays that way. Looks like Colton had a great time too and even Ashlyn in her pack and play. Good idea to have it there. The camper is very nice. Glad you were able to find such a good one.
What a great place to camp. The kids will have great memories of these days after they are grown. Your camper is a nice one. Remember it isn't the size of the camper but the fun and love inside. Thank goodness it has A/C.
Jan
I Love the camper ...Especially the air conditioning LOL The camp grounds look really nice and the kids all look like they had so much fun considering the heat you had WHEW !!!! 3 awesome children. You are both so Blessed :) So happy you can enjoy life and do so many activities with the kids Traci.
Post a Comment