Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Colton's 1st Girlfriend


Colton had his first "girlfriend" in kindergarten. Her name is Kate and she was in Colton's class. I will say she is very cute, super sweet to everyone, and probably the smartest girl in the class(naturally since she has a crush on Colton!) No, really the first day of kindergarten he sat down next to her and she was reading a chapter book out loud. Very smart girl. Anyway, I found a note in his backpack toward the end of school that said as follows:
Colton, I have a crush on you. I love you. I want to kiss you.
Love, Kate.
I asked Colton about it and he got all flustered. He then said "Yes, she gave me a love note, but I can't even read it!" Poor guy. I then told him what it said and he got even more embarrassed. I don't think the feelings are reciprocated-he sees Kate as his buddy. I can't believe all this silliness starts in kindergarten-isn't everyone just supposed to have cooties?

3 comments:

Granny A said...

The girls seem to start much younger than the boys. To Colton she probably is a buddy and fun to be with. She is a cutie and you never know what the future will bring. Keep the note for future reference in high school and see what happens if they are both still going to the same school. Cute picture too. Sexy bathing suit. I don't remember your having one like that in kindergarten, Traci.

Anonymous said...

You had better hope Colton isn't interested for a long time. She is a cute girl and makes a cute buddy for him.



Jan

Nancy said...

Wow what a cutie !!!!! Poor Colton... he sees a buddy....she sees stars LOL Sarah asks " How does she know how to write that good in Kindergarten " This is definitely a keeper for future reference. :)