Monday, November 8, 2010

She's Growing!




Ashlyn is growing so fast! It seems like it is going by so much faster this time. I guess it is because we are always so busy. She is such a sweet baby and smiling all the time now. I just want to slow down time and enjoy every second with her!

6 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

She's BEAUTIFUL. She's Wonderful. She's PERFECT! Am I proud, yes I certainly am.

Pa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. She is so cute. I loved the first picture and the third picture.

Jan

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and cute Traci !!! All of you and both sets of Grandparents have to be sooo proud. You are truly Blessed. Hugs from us.

Nancy

Granny A said...

What more can I say but that she is perfection. You done good. But then all three are perfect!!
She looks like she has grown so much just since we left. Can't wait to see her again.

Wendy said...

I'm so proud you finally posted a PINK picture! :-) I think she looks like Carson.

Nancy said...

Pa Kellman said it all ;)