Colton had his first field trip as a kindergartner. It was to the pumpkin patch and luckily I was able to go along as a chaperon. Here are some pictures from our trip:
What a neat field trip. I know Colton was happy to have you along. Hope you get to go to other field trips. Looks like Colton had a great time and he is the best looking in his class!!!!!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
1 comment:
What a neat field trip. I know Colton was happy to have you along. Hope you get to go to other field trips. Looks like Colton had a great time and he is the best looking in his class!!!!!
Post a Comment