We decided to take the boys to Fright Fest at Six Flags this year. It was a lot of fun, but very crowded! We had planned on staying for about 5 hours so I could get home to Ashlyn, but ended up staying for 7 hours because the lines were so long! The boys rode a lot of rides though and we all really enjoyed spending the day together.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Fright Fest
We decided to take the boys to Fright Fest at Six Flags this year. It was a lot of fun, but very crowded! We had planned on staying for about 5 hours so I could get home to Ashlyn, but ended up staying for 7 hours because the lines were so long! The boys rode a lot of rides though and we all really enjoyed spending the day together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pump much? ;-)
It was wonderful having Ashlyn all to myself while all of you were enjoying Fright Fest. I know the boys had a great time and were worn out when they got home. Ashlyn was a "peach" and didn't mind Granny giving her a bath.
I know all of you had loads of fun. I laughed at the picture of Carson with the yellow tweety. He looked like he was trying to get away from him.
Jan
Post a Comment