Sunday, May 2, 2010
It's a ..........
Mike and I are pleased to announce we will be having a baby girl in September! We are beyond thrilled to be adding a daughter to our family. Colton has been saying all along he was going to have a sister and he was right! Now this boy mom is going to have to learn how to be a girl mom. It will be a little different, but I am definitely looking forward to it. Princesses and baby dolls will be added to our superheroes and monster trucks. Our family will be officially complete(sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH!! I am so happy for you. Now if I could just figure out how to do it for myself. :)
We are soooo blessed. You and Mike did a very good job! I can hardly wait for tea parties.:):):)
Granny B
What wonderful news!!We are so happy we will be getting a granddaughter. The Big C and Little C need a baby sister and will enjoy the tea parties too!!
So will Pa and I.
Post a Comment