Monday, December 28, 2009
Let it Snow!
It was a Christmas miracle! It actually snowed on Christmas Eve in Texas and the snow stayed on the ground until Christmas morning. I think the news said it was the first white Christmas in Texas since 1926. It snowed all day long Christmas Eve and we loved every minute of it! We went out in it for a few minutes since it was the first real snow Carson has ever seen. I forgot to put socks on his hands when we first went out(he has no mittens) and was severely chastised by Granny A. So the pictures show his bare hands, but I assure you his hands did get covered. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, yes. It was neat having snow in Texas for Christmas. It was so nice to look outside and see the snow falling and then watching (from inside - ha) when the boys went out to play. Colton made neat snow angels.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. It always makes Christmas even more special. Colton you made me cold seeing you make snow angels.
Aunt Jan
Post a Comment