Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus!

We took the kids to Bass Pro to see Santa Claus. They do free Santa pictures and you can take pictures with your own camera too. I was afraid Carson would cry, but he did fine. It must have been because big brother was there to protect him! No smiles though(I thought that might be pushing it). When Santa asked Colton what he wanted for Christmas he got really nervous and mumbled "a piece of your costume." OK. I don't know where that came from. He later told me he was afraid of Santa. I told him hopefully Santa ignores his request because he might end up with Santa's underwear for Christmas! They also had a reindeer carousel the kids could ride. Carson really liked it-he got mad when it was time to get off!

5 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

Nice pictures Traci. I wish we could have been there to see them with Santa.

Granny A said...

So glad you got the boys' picture made with Santa. Like Pa, wish I could have been there for it. We miss so much being so far away. Anyway, looking forward to sharing Christmas with you.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute. I was surprised Colton was afraid of Santa. Just wait, it will change in a year or so. Hope all of you have a good Christmas and enjoy Pa and Granny being down there.

Jan

Laurie said...

Adorable Santa pic's--the matching outfits are really neat too! I love the one of Carson by himself--those big, baby blues are so beautiful! We love the awesome Christmas photo card of the boys too--thanx for sending it to us. Have a wonderful Chrismas & visit with Granny & Pa!

Nancy said...

Hi Traci, Love all of you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! The boys are so cute. Love all the pictures and I rotate them on my computer. Santa and boys sooo cute. Carson by himself is such a poser. Thank you also for the Christmas picture of the boys! Wish you weren't so far away. Miss you and love you and hope we see you soon.