Granny and Pa came to visit again this month. We did a lot of things while they were here and had so much fun! Here are some of the pictures from their visit. Sure wished they lived here!
Granny and Carson
We took Colton bowling on his last day of school. He did so good-he even got two spares! Granny and mommy could use some practice!
Pa entertaining Carson at the bowling alley
Pa and Carson hanging out
We all went to a Rangers game one night.

5 comments:
Loved everything we did while there. "The boys" are so sweet.
You and Mike are very good parents. Two well adjusted and happy boys. As for bowling, I do need practice. It has been too long since I bowled.
Wow, Granny and Pa look so natural with the boys! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. The boys are both growing quickly and so handsome. Carson has a wonderful laugh and Colton is just a natural! So happy for you, Traci and wish we lived closer to see the boys. Thank you for posting this awesome Blog. It is so fun to see and be able to hear the boys as they grow up!We haven't bowled in ages. Still remember Mark (LOL)at the bowling alley when we went bowling with your mom and dad when he was small.
Miss you all and hope you have a fun summer.
Hugs,
Aunt Nancy, Uncle Rick and Sarah
Colton will have to beat all of us bowling when he gets to Cookeville. The pictures were so good of everyone except-----------guess. HA Wish I could have been at the Rangers game. I always enjoyed seeing them play.
Jan
Carson looks so old in that first pic! Love the one of him and your dad both looking straight at the camera. Looks like y'all had a fun week. I'm so spoiled to have my mom live down the street! :-)
WOW--I'd say Pa & Granny's visit was so much fun! I love the pic's of Granny holding little "C" & both pic's of Pa holding him are awesome! These little guys are growing so very fast -- won't be long till the big "C" will be starting school. He looks like he really got a kick out of bowling!!!
Post a Comment